SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19: 39 Specialist Officer Posts Are Vacant, Now Apply On @ Sbi.Co.In
State Bank of India is inviting applications for 39 vacancies from all over India. The authorities are looking for 39 candidates to fill the available posts. Candidates who were looking for opportunities to get government jobs should pay special attention to this.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Registration of applications has begun from December 4, 2018, and will end till December 28, 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the position according to the required eligibility.
Candidates should keep regular checks on the notifications issued by SBI relating to recruitment. A total of 39 vacancies are available for the post of specialist cadre officers.
Candidates should have academic qualifications for the position of Chartered Accountancy (CA) degree from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and in addition, at least 1-year experience in a chartered accountant firm, which is included in the statutory or internally Concurrent audit of the bank. Apart from this, one of the specific skills will be required having knowledge of MS Office.
SBI Recruitment Of Specialist Officer 2018-19: Age Limit
Candidates should keep in mind that there is a specific age limit for sitting for the selection process. Candidates should have a minimum 21 years and maximum of 35 years to apply for a job. But there are some age relaxations given to them, we have mentioned it here!
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19: Application Fees
Application fees for jobs available in State Bank of India have been specified by the authorities according to their categories. Which are given below
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
The selection process will be divided into three small steps, which have listed as follows.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
SBI Recruitment Of Specialist Officer 2018
- Organization Name – State Bank of India
- Examination Name – SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Post Name – Specialist Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies – 39
- Exam Mode – Online
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification (Important Dates)
- SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification Release (Starting Date) – 04, December 2018
- SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Last Date – 28, December 2018
- SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Fees Payment Last Date – 28, December 2018
- SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19 Exam Date – 27, January 2019
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Click Here
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
How To Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2018-19
Follow these given steps
- Go to the official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Find the Recruitment link on the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly and check your eligibility for this Specialist Officers vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online application form and upload required documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode.
For more details about SBI Recruitment 2018-19, visit the Official site.
If You Like This Post? Don’t Forget to Share it.